Placa Madre Gigabyte H510M H 1.0 Micro ATX Intel LGA 1200
1. 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
2. 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors
Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
3. L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
- Intel® H510 Express Chipset
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
1. 1 x D-Sub port
, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
When the D-Sub port and DisplayPort are connected at the same time, images will output from the DisplayPort only.
2. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
3. 1 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30 Hz
Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
4. 1 x DisplayPort
, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304@60 Hz
Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
* When the D-Sub port and DisplayPort are connected at the same time, images will output from the DisplayPort only.
Support for up to 2 displays at the same time
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
- To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
- Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
The PCIEX1_1 slot shares bandwidth with the M.2 connector. When the PCIEX1_1 slot is populated, the M.2 connector supports up to PCIe 3.0 x2 SSD only.
2. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
1. 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
1. 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x RGB LED strip header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- 1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x DisplayPorts
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
- Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 256 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm